- Responsible for the reliability and maintenance implementation for Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) equipment.
- To execute preventative and corrective maintenance to maximize E&I equipment reliability and minimize downtime.
- To support implementation, management, and optimization of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and SAP system for E&I equipment.
- To propose and lead E&I maintenance-related initiatives to improve safety, reliability, and efficiency of E&I equipment.
- To drive continuous improvement of E&I assets and related work processes.
- To conduct troubleshooting process upsets or unplanned shutdowns associated with E&I issues.
- Ensures function testing and calibration of E&I equipment is completed within the allocated time frame.
- Possess Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) maintenance role.
- Well versed in CMMS systems and familiar with SAP Plant Maintenance system.
- Strong technical knowledge on Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- High compliance of HSSE standards as well as electrical legislation.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills.