- Preparation of Key SLD, Swgr SLD, DC & UPS SLD, BSDG / EDG SLD, Overall Protection SLD.
- Prepare & consolidate Load List.
- Performing System Studies – Load Flow, Short circuit, Voltage Drop, Transient Stability.
- Prepare & review sizing calculations – Power Transformers (GSUT & UAT), GCB, IPBD, LV Auxiliary Transformers, DC System, UPS System, BSDG / EDG, Power transformer losses.
- Prepare & develop Logic Diagrams – MV & LV Swgr, GCB, BSDG / EDG System.
- Prepare Protective relay coordination.
- Preparation of Control & power Cable Connection List.
- Knowledge on Switchyard Interfaces.
- Prepare Swgr Electrical Equipment Layout, IPBD Routing, Transformer Yard & EDG/BSDG layouts.
- Preparation of indices like Cost, Transformer losses etc
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related field of study.
- Shall have capability of engineering, design, and verification of the electrical systems for responsible Electrical packages, standards, all applicable design codes, laws, and permits.
- Shall have knowledge of codes and standards: IEEE, IEC, NEEMA, NFPA.
- Knowledge & basics on ETAP is added advantage.
- Shall have minimum of 4 years experience in Power Generation / Oil & Gas/ Industrial electrical system design.