- Location: Pasir Gudang, Johor
- Business Nature: Manufacturing of food and feed paper bags
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair or replacement of the plant equipment and facilities.
- To lead Maintenance Department and Production Engineer
- Initiate projects that improves energy and plant efficiency or reduce operation cost.
- Initiate engineering projects in process improvement.
Ensure compliance to ISO requirements.
- Participate to implement, lead and manage the factory's occupational health, safety and environment compliance.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 years experience management and 2 years Engineering experience in manufacturing industry.
- Good command of English, Japanese and Chinese in both written and spoken.
- Possess JLPT-N3 and above.
- Possesses own transport.