- Responsible for delivering Electrical design engineering work efficiently and in a timely manner during proposal and project delivery stage.
- Electrical Design & Engineering Work – to develop engineering design work based on requirements and to coordinate with other departments on the design work.
Preparing pre-commissioning/commissioning procedure and assistance.
- Construction Assistance – to provide supervision at the construction site (depends on projects varies from few days to few months).
- Procurement Assistance – to provide data sheet to Procurement, prepare bid tabulation and conduct evaluation on vendors’ quotation
- Possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
- Capable to prepare electrical deliverables such as Single Line Diagram, Load Schedule, Motor Control Schedule, Cable Schedule, Cable routing drawing, Power and Control drawing, Area Classification drawing, grounding drawing, etc.
- Sufficient knowledge of International Codes & Standards in relation to Electrical Design.
- Able to undertake works in electrical design up to construction at site (supervision).
- Experience in Project Engineering, Preparation of Electrical Inquiry Documents and commercial/technical Bid Evaluation. MTO and Cost Estimation and Inter-Discipline coordination.
- Familiar with Electrical Equipment such as Transformers, HV & LV Switchgear, MCC, Motors, UPS, LCS, Communication equipment, etc.
- Able to perform Electrical calculation such as Cable sizing/Voltage Drop calculation, Short circuit study, etc.
PC literate (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and knowledge in Auto-Cad.
- Ability to work in team, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.