- Location: Pasir Gudang, Johor
- Industry: Palm oil Processing
- Salary Range: RM 5,000 - 7,000
- Take overall electrical and instrumentation maintenance responsibilities of all activities in the factory complex. Review and improve cost effectiveness and efficiency in all operations within these areas of responsibility.
- Deploy manpower to perform their respective capabilities and specialties.
- Plan, organize and execute preventive maintenance according to schedule planned. Ensure completeness of all required documentation to quality management system, food safety management system and other customer’s qualification system.
- Supervise maintenance, repair, take corrective action and ensure the work is carried out under controlled conditions. Maintain operability and ensure safety of process equipment / machines.
- Conduct necessary in-house training for departmental personnel. Maintain discipline and good working ethnic and morale among subordinates.
- Purchase spare part in case of urgent requirement. To ensure important spare parts are available.
- Actively involved in project management, implementation and commissioning.
- Always liaise with vendors for preventive, corrective and improvement actions.
- Execute special instructions given by superiors from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years experience in facilities experience preferably in manufacturing industry.
- Strong leadership skills to lead a team of technicians and engineers.