- Implement process analysis on new and existing products.
- Oversee new process equipment production.
- Troubleshoot process related issues.
- Develop and maintain process documentation.
- Lead the junior engineer and technician to implement technical improvement.
- Provide training to production on standard operating procedures.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics/ Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent with minimum 2 years of working experience in similar industry.
- Working experience in PCB assembly or semiconductor is required.
- Experience in SMT would be an added advantage