- Ensure smooth assembly operations by implementing improvement projects to both projects and MRO plant.
- Implement continuous improvement and Lean projects throughout the plant.
- CAPEX implementation and monitoring.
- Project management for facility set up.
- Implement industry 4.0 and automation methodology.
- Able to deal with equipment software, sensors and instrument circuit troubleshooting.
- To support company goals, policies and objectives.
- Drive process improvement to achieve production and product quality yield.
- Provide engineering support for manufacturing activities in accordance with established policy, procedure and operating practice.
- Provide engineering supervision for introduction of new product and production machinery.
- Work with AP Manufacturing Engineering Team for new product transfer and development.
- In charge new process line set up that covers equipment acquisitions, fixture design , cell layout, training of assemblers as well as the work flow and work procedures.
- Resolve / trouble shoot manufacturing / assembly problems encountered in the shopfloor.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Ability to manage a group of engineers to support company goals effectively.
Minimum 10 years working experience in engineering field, preferably in mechanical or automation or oil and gas industry.
Manage plant expansion capital spending plan.
Ability to communicate with all level of people.
Ability to analyst and develop solutions.