- Design and oversee EP new product process implementation and fixture design
- Design EP process control activity on production parts
- Oversee EP laboratory process activity
- Set up assembly BOM in the system, including processes, process resources and process time, etc.
- Follow-up and improve on product EP process, BOM, PWI, WI and other process related engineering documents, process problems.
- Continuously improve and optimise production process, process layout, material flow on the EP Line
- Improve production efficiency and pass rate and to ensure a lean and stable production
- Help solve engineering problems at the production site
- Assist to train production operators, the company or department on special projects
- Manage product evaluations with third party testing companies
- Able to skilfully read assembly drawings and perform mechanical assembly resolution and sorting
- Able to independently manufacture assembly related documents, such as BOM, WI, PWI, etc.
- Able to start up and run a testing environment • Practical know-how of Solidworks, CAD
- Experienced in ElectroPolishing Process (knowledge of semiconductor sector a plus)
- Work closely with Engineering team
- Knowledgeable in basic electrical & chemistry principles a plus