- Maintain and improve uptime through effective preventive maintenance
- Check and monitor machine performance on set interval
- Spare part management and inventory control
- Review progress of machinery improvement activities and compare against schedule
- Discuss productivity issues with Process Engineer and production on a regular basis
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering or Science field or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in multinational company, preferably in semiconductor test or automated inspection.
- Required skill(s): plc programmable logic controller programming, automated optical inspection (aoi), inventory control, Machineries Maintenance.