- handling the financial operations of the property, ensuring that rent is collected and that mortgages, taxes, insurance premiums, salaries and maintenance bills are paid on time;
- supervising the preparation of financial statements and periodic reports to the owners on the status of the property, occupancy rates, expiration dates of leases and other matters;
- negotiating contracts for caretaking, security, groundskeeping, rubbish disposal, and other services;
- monitoring the performance of contractors and investigating and resolving complaints from residents and tenants when services are not satisfactory;
- understanding and complying with relevant legislation, ensuring that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory, and that the property itself complies with all local, state and federal regulations and building code; making budgetary estimates;
- planning and controlling the use of resources and hiring of workers;
- performing related tasks; and
- managing, planning, scheduling and monitoring the tasks of other workers.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Business or any field.
- 5-10 years experience in residential property management.
- Experience in Strata title landed property.
- Good experience dealing with local authorities.
- Good command of English and BM.