- Achieve Business Unit (BU) / client deliverables in line with scope of services.
- Managing BU / client Relationships – maintaining good rapport with all colleagues and stakeholders
- Maintain and ensure Client Satisfaction and Retention
- Effective reporting and consultation with Senior Specialist, Team Lead and Operations Manager.
- Coordination and communication with other divisions.
- Book-keeping and accounting entries to accounting system (eg. payments, receipts, payables, receivables, accruals, adjustments).
- Responsible in the timely preparation of full set of accounts, weekly, month-end, financial year end closing and aging/listings on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Note to Accounts and all related accounts schedule.
- Perform payment processing activities such as preparing banking transactions (online and/or manual)
- Work independently on accounting and management reports and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Prepare audit and tax schedules for year-end finalization.
- Treasury services – to monitor & update client’s cash flow/trust accounts inflow/outflow, ensure all outstanding bills are verified by client, preparation of payment/receipt vouchers, cheque etc.
- Provide effective support to the payroll functional team as and when required and ensure clear communication across the functions and team members.
- To be aware of the BU / client requirements/instructions and provide quality deliverables.
- Ensure that all clients’ documents / records / invoices / approvals are properly filed.
- Acknowledge receipt of client’s request /queries/correspondences within a reasonable time.
- Any adhoc or other tasks assigned by Management.
FA Specialist [SL-2413-27]
|Job title:||FA Specialist [SL-2413-27]|
|Salary:||RM3,500 - RM4,500|
|Contact details:||Looi Shei Ngar Shuya|
|Job published:||August 25, 2021 12:55|