- Act as a competence person in HV(11kV) coverage for operation and maintenance of electrical system.
- Oversee all activities related to high tension electrical works as to comply Energy Commission of Malaysia requirements.
- Manage and ensure the effectiveness of plant facilities and utility system, operations including building maintenance to be in safe and good condition.
- Be responsible of plant housekeeping and compound cleanliness including but not limited to janitorial services.
- Responsible to control the cost of relative facilities equipment with minimum down time.
- Supervise and organize the activities and performance of a team of technicians on shift work.
- Perform as a competent person of DOE to carry out inspections, audits to comply with compliance requirements.
- Responsible to ensure all corrective, preventive, improvement activities and documentation are in compliance with ISO requirements and other related regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with external parties on matters related to submission of building plan, technical drawings to local authorities and government agencies.
- Candidate must possess competent certification of BO issued by Energy Commission Malaysia.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field in electrical and facility management.
- Knowledge in building maintenance, Electricity Supply Act and Electricity Regulations is essential
- Excellent knowledge in handling high-voltage electrical system and plant facilities management
- Knowledge in law and regulations governing energy and plant facilities management.
- Good trouble shooting and willingness to try out solid ideas to overcome problems.
- Good communication skills whether verbal or written in English or Bahasa.
- Good teamwork and interaction with stakeholders.
- Good in coordinating and motivating direct reports.