- Provide overall planning and direction of all engineering functions and personnel in accordance with company policy.
- Evaluates all maintenance request forms, set priorities and process departmental work assignments.
Hires contractors or subcontractors to perform maintenance work.
- Monitors all operations of the maintenance staff prepares daily and monthly work schedules.
- Perform routine inspections for all HVAC, emergency and disaster systems and equpment.
- Able to apply principles or critical thinking to a variety of parctical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgement beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
Provide technical input as required for estimating and bid proposal requirements.
- Able to analyze complex engineering problems and offer effective resolutions.
- Continually improving Company procedures and ensuring efficiency at all times.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Construction or Business preferred.
- At least 10 years of working experience in related to facilities management including 5 years in management capacity.
- Possess leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage and communicate with all levels including engineers, estimators, constractors, project managers etc.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate high level of computer skills in excel and Microsoft Project.