- Develop new business opportunities and aggressively explore the given territory to identify new segments & new customers.
- Meet with clients at appointments for products promotion presentations.
- Identify new potential customer base and competitive displacement plan.
- Respond to clients’ technical requirements and promote suitable products (Electronic components).
- Provides product, service, and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Interact with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and provide training to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or Embedded software Engineering is required for this position.
- A minimum of one-year equivalent industry experience is required for this position assuming education requirements.
- Market Knowledge for Central Region (KL/Selangor), Penang, Johor etc industries.
- Experience Embedded Software - SPI, I2C, CAN, UART and embedded firmware debug.
- Able to work independently and possess excellent communication skills.
- Good Presentation skills and Product knowledge (Electronics).
- Candidate must be willing to work in Subang Jaya and willing to travel.