- Identify quality problems, initiating, recommending or providing solutions
Perform Quality Audit on site to assure systms and products meet the required standards
- Liaising with installation and project department regarding quality and improvement to avoid common installation issues
- Liaising with Service department regarding repeat breakdown and shutdown units and preventive maintenance in handed over job site
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Monitor progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system
- Attend to customer complaints
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience in elevator industry.
- Good technical knowledge
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Good team player.
- Willing to travel