- Responsible to ensure timely upload for financial statements and its related schedules.
- Support Business Analyst Manager in the preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budget.
- Prepare financial analysis to support business requirement.
- Support preparation of business review deck.
- Process all incoming collections, debit note and credit note and set off against invoices in customer accounts.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Investigate accounts receivable discrepancies, customer dispute and resolve billing issues.
- Review accounts receivable aging report with sales team to ensure healthy collections and overdue balances are collectible.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.