- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems and applying knowledge of tax compliance and tax accounting principles to oversee and prepare all company tax compliance reports, while reporting budgetary concerns and taxation effects of business decisions.
- Guides financial and tax decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Candidate must possess at least a professional accounting certificate eg CPA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL City Centre.