- Responsible for handling full set accounts.
- Assist in preparing accurate and timely reporting and submission of monthly/ periodic financial and management reports.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Assist in reconcilations such as bank and debtor/ creditor reconciliations.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
Collaborate with team member to prepare reports for external reporting such as statutory annual financial statements.
- Handle GST return filing.
- Perform other accounting/ finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Accounting or recognised Professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in the accounting related field, preferable in the Retailing/ Property.
- Advance computer literacy and good knowledge in accounting and internal control system.
- Able to work independently, good communicate skills and with good attitude to work.