- Responsible for on-time processing and payment of all payment requests and prepare the payment proposal based on the payment calendar.
- Ensure all invoices have the appropriate documentation attached and approvals prior to processing.
- Ensure accurate posting of payable transactions to support management and financial reporting needs.
- Perform supplier statement reconciliation, investigate and follow up to reduce discrepancies.
- Monitor creditors aging.
- Liaise with external parties such as vendors, auditors, tax agents, bankers, authorities and others.
- Ensure proper maintenance of documentation and filing to support all accounting entries.
- Perform monthly closing activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Accounts, Finance or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate problem solving capabilities.
- Strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Prefer candidate who can start immediately/ with short notice period.