- Oversee group financial accounting, reporting and internal controls functions.
- Preparation of all financial and management accounts including cash flows management and forecasts.
- Oversee analysis of financial results and prepare report to the leadership team.
- Provide analysis and suggest systems, process, and procedural improvements.
- Ensure timely and accurate regulatory and statutory filings.
- Interpret and review company performance against budgeting figures and key accounting ratio.
- Ensure compliance to the MRFS, Companies’ Act, Income Tax Act, and group policies.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- MIA membership would be an added advantage
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Position available in Klang.