- Oversee accounting function from daily operation, reporting, taxation, analysis, internal control and to enhance staffs' training and development needs.
- Monitor the performance of accounting staffs on full spectrum of daily accounting function.
- Involve in the monthly financial account closing process which includes reviewing the journal entries, bank reconciliation, inventory, fixed assets, invoicing, receipt and report preparation.
- Ensure the accuracy of monthly management account closing, reporting and variance analysis in a timely matter.
- Responsible to be the main liaison between the company and auditor & tax agents.
- Improve accounting systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Collaborate with regional corporate team members on ad-hoc projects.
- Provide support to Head Quarter for regional growth.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fast learner, proactive working attitude and good personality.
- Good communication, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, law and regulation.
- Able to work independently, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.