- Our client is a chemical manufacturer based in Pasir Gudang. Seeking for a Finance Executive to join in the setting up process of their new plant. Grab the opportunity to be part of a newly set up company be pioneer team.
- To be the pioneer of a newly set up Japanese company.
- To handle full set account.
- To study the financial transactions made by the organization and prepare financial reports based on the available data.
- To share the financial reports with the management.
Required to suggest ways of improving the company’s financial condition after reviewing the financial reports.
Prepare financial statements.
- To be involved in providing inputs to management in the budget planning
Involved in preparing finance policies and processes for the company.
- To determine the financial requirements of the company.
Managing the fixed assets of the company.
- To manage the company’s working capital.
Responsible for controlling the company’s funds.
- To prepare the annual accounts for the company.
- To perform internal finance audits from time to time in order to ensure that the company finances are being managed appropriately.
- Responsible to review and upgrade the financial plans from time to time.
- Support all tax matters.
- Candidate must posess a degree in Finance/Accountancy or its equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years working experience in similar scope or work.
- Has experience in setting up a company would be an added advantage.
- Proactive and analytical thinkng.
- Language required : English, Mandarin & Malay.