- Accountable for the accounting operations including periodic financial reports.
- Maintenance of the SAP system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risks
- Enhance the accuracy of the financial reporting and ensure that reported results comply with accounting principles and international financial reporting standards.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to work at Papua New Guinea.
- 10+ years of exposure in accounting field with large organization.
- Possess professional accounting certificate eg ACCA, CIMA, CPA & etc.