- Able to write clean, well-designed, efficient, testable and reusable code.
- Design, develop, and integrate with restful APIs, user-facing elements, data storage solutions, and third-party libraries.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the software, including applications, databases, interfaces, and new functionalities.
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with a solid foundation.
- At least 3 years of experience in front-end software development.
- Working Remotely