- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the project team.
- Opportunity to lead and manage project team members in full software development life cycle.
- To be involved in designing, coding, testing and deployment modern applications/software based on the business and technical requirement.
- Produce project estimates and attend client meetings.
- Assist in application architecture design and technical solutions and make relevant recommendations to the project team/clients.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned deliverables / work.
- Communicate to the Project Manager/Lead with efficiency and accuracy any progress regarding projects.
- Minimum Advance Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer engineering / Information System or any IT related fields.
- Candidate who possesses some project hand-on experience in mobile application development using Android SDK and/or code with be an advantages.
- Good English communication skills in both verbal and written.