- Manages suppliers to meet our standards in terms of delivery, cost, and quality.
- Prepares and reviews contract, proposals and vendor agreements for legal correctness, price, and acceptability of items to specifications and conformance to company policy.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure all purchase are purchased in accordance to the correct specifications at optimal price and delivery date.
- Sourcing of new suppliers, negotiates for better pricing.
- Adheres to work procedures, Company's polices and ESH regulations.
- Holds confidential all aspects of technical/non-technical confidential information in which he has access to as assigned by the Company.
- Investigates internal and external customer's complaints involving such matters as parts not meeting quality specifications, damaged items and delay in shipment and makes necessary adjustment and follow up actions.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Preferable minimum 3 years experience in Purchasing or related areas in electrical/electronic manufacturing industry.
- Recognized university/college Degree in Mechatronic or any relevant qualification.
- Fluent in both written & spoken English & Bahasa.
- Competent in both products and processes involved in his assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to persuade others and negotiate effectively.
- Ability to work in team, resolve conflicts and differences.
- Computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft Office, knowledge in SPC, Quality System and TQM will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in Janda Baik.