- Establish and maintain personal contact with key clients. Keep abreast of major competitive activities, as well as economic and industrial developments, which are likely to impact the business.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with key supplier partners.
- Oversee price risk management and all quotations submitted by the company.
- Coordinate with the Company’s marketing department to determine corporate positioning, market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and presentation plans, and related product positioning.
- Work with the Company’s leadership to identify and develop strategic alliances, partners and programs.
Motivate and lead a high-performance sales team with an ability to drive high levels of customer retention and new customer growth.
- Drive growth and performance with key suppliers to maintain a positive relationship
- Degree or Master holder in Operation management / business development field.
- At least Five (5) years experiences in similar roles.
- Must have excellent knowledge of carrier or fleet management operations.
- Excellent local knowledge and experience of business operations in Asian countries.
- Ability to integrate Company’s cross border carrier operation with other group companies’ last mile delivery networks in Asia region.
- Excellent knowledge of vehicle dealers, their supply and distribution.
- Must be able to develop the leadership capacity required to achieve the long-term business unit growth plans.
- Deliver results on quarter-to-quarter and year-to-year basis.
- Drive organic growth.
- Scale operations for best results for the company