- Business Nature: Chemical/Palm Oil Products Manufacturing
Location: Johor Bahru
Salary: RM depending on experiences
- Our client is a renowned group of companies.
- The General Manager is responsible for the factory operation including manufacturing, Engineering, warehouse/logistics, safety & health, expansion / improvement projects. Reports to the Managing Director.
- To establish and lead a strong technical manufacturing team for the Company.
- To formulate new products that is possible to run with existing Company’s plant.
- Will work closely with other Managers in ensuring the smooth running of the production facility within the factory.
- Responsible of Occupational Safety, Health and Environment for the Company. To ensure the implementation of the Quality, Health, Safety, Environment Management System, Food Safety Management System and Responsible Care Program in production and maintenance department.
- Selection, control and usage of all production equipment. Control on efficient utilization of production personnel. Production manufacturing are carried out to meet quality requirements and control and minimize rejects
- Ensuring that production equipment are installed and maintained according to laid down specification. Non-conformance report is raised as and when necessary. Corrective and preventive actions are taken promptly and advise Company on the best engineering practices.
- To ensure that the company’s QHSE and Food Safety Management System and Responsible Care Program are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the standard requirement by each of the management system.
- Ensure that all personnel performing the production and inspection in the production are properly trained and have the relevant skill and experience. Ensure that the housekeeping programs in the place are being continuously monitored.
- To advise Company on the technical aspects on production process, product quality and overall plant productivity and cost efficiency. Directly involved in plant improvement and all matter concerning the plant projects and expansion.
- To identify and record any non-conformance / deviation with regards to the products and process of organization , in line with the QHSE and Food Safety Management system and Responsible Care Program.
- Degree in Engineering, Business Studies or its equivalent.
- 7-10 years experience in chemical and palm oil manufacturing industry.
Experience in food safety and regulation.