- Business Nature: Food/Chemical
- Plan & coordinate the implementation of Integrated Management System (IMS) globally, applicable to all operational sites.
- Develop, Review, Train and Implement EHS Policies, Standards, Guidelines and Tools as required
- Support the development, review and implementation of High Risk Work (HRW) Program and training globally, applicable to all operational sites.
- Facilitate the setting, monitor and report of EHS objectives and targets at all levels in the organisation
- Manage Group EHS document and document control with respect to approval, distribution and change
- Collaborate with Group Sustainability on selected environmental projects and initiatives of mutual interest, including EHS data for external disclosure and reporting needs
- Degree in EHS or its equivalents.
- 10 years experience in related field.
- Regional exposure working experience.
- Well verse in ISO 45001 and 14001
- Strong hands on experience in EHS management and standards.
- Sound understanding of risk management.
- Experience in recognising and recommending practical EHS solutions
- Experience in Group EHS Audit Program (Management System and EHS Operational controls)
- Experience in Environmental Management, performance and compliance – Carbon, Water, Energy, Spill Controls
- Experience in EHS system such as Enablon.
- Experience in food industry.