- To understand design requirement for FPGA subsystems and interconnections.
- Perform evaluation and testing to ensure the design comply with the requirements.
- Research on new methods and select suitable solutions to meet the design requirements.
- Documentation of systems for the setup of hardware systems.
- Perform characterization and testing of design prototypes, analyze and validate the design to meet product performance specifications.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Familiar with design tools Xilinx or Intel/Altera Quartus, Modelsim and Synplify Pro.
- Strong self-learning motivation.
- Experience using equipment like oscilloscopes and logic analyzers for problem resolution and design verification.
- Able to adapt well in a dynamic working environment.