- Lead and manage the Infrastructure Department.
- Design construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models road with knowledge of water supply, and marine structures.
- Review engineering design by studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and
test on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics and related topographical and geologic
- Conduct feasibility studies and environmental impact studies.
- Manage communication and presentation for board of directors, authorities, and other stakeholders.
- Strong technical knowledge on civil structure and costing in terms of materials, manpower, variation orders and so on.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years working experience in mega project with strong exposure to the marine industry.
- Capable and experienced in managing P&L of the unit with strong leadership in managing a team of subordinates.
- Agile and able to work under a fast-paced environment.