- Lead, manage and mentor FA, NPI, and Process Improvement Engineers
- Work closely with Technical Engineering Manager & Business Development
- Work closely with the factory departments – Engineering – Program Management – Materials – Quality – etc.
- Develop and mentor the engineering team to a world class excellence level
- Plan the execution of new customer opportunities for manufacturing.
- Work closely within the factory to comprehend and execute transition product
- Lead engineering dept. to develop processes for automation where needed in assembly and manufacturing of products.
- Manage monthly KPIs and report on engineering status to the executives of the company
- Implement a formal training and evaluation process for the team
- Must have degree from an accredited university in mechanical engineering or in a related technical field
- This position is preferred to have a minimum of 5-10 years in a leadership and management role
- Knowledgeable in CNC machining and contract manufacturing is a plus
- Leadership skills in a robust and fast-growing environment is a plus
- Good presentation skill, able to articulate and build rapport with internal and external parties.
- Strong planning and organizing skills, able to follow through to deliver results.
- Language: English and Mandarin