- Provide first line technical support to clients.
- Requiring an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of client problems.
- Required to respond to a large volume of calls and within a short talk time while also providing a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Answers calls within stated time guidelines.
- Analyses and interprets client inquiries to ascertain and solve issue.
- Provides accurate and creative solutions to client problems meeting all pre-defined quality measurements.
- Escalates calls within stated guidelines.
- Provides information, advice, or instruction in response to client inquiries.
- Provides a high degree of client satisfaction in all work undertaken.
- Receives and records client inquiries and processes paperwork/systems relevant to client queries.
- Liaises internally to enable client queries to be answered and problems solved.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Required languages (and/or): English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- A relevant technical qualification and at least a year of working experience in a technical help desk environment OR fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must be willing to work in Plaza Sentral, KL
- Willing to work on 24/7 rotating shift