- Provide first line technical support to clients
- Requiring an aptitude for working with applications/ systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of client problems
- Required to respond to a large volume of calls and within a short talk time while also providing a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Answers calls within stated time guidelines.
- Analyses and interprets client inquiries to ascertain and solve issue.
- Provides accurate and creative solutions to client problems meeting all pre-defined quality measurements.
- Escalates calls within stated guidelines.
- Provides information, advice, or instruction in response to client inquiries.
- Provides a high degree of client satisfaction in all work undertaken.
- Receives and records client inquiries and processes paperwork/systems relevant to client queries.
- Liaises internally to enable client queries to be answered and problems solved
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required languages: Japanese
- Working experience: a relevant technical qualification and at least 1 year of working experience in a technical help desk environment OR fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent
- Willing to work on 24/7 rotation shift