- Responsible for input data into payroll system and maintenance of clients’ staff and payroll information.
- Provide full spectrum of payroll processing and associated activities including payroll calculation, execution (salaries, leave, and other compensation calculations), and reconciliation.
- Monitor and execute payroll activities according to payroll processing schedule
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and disbursed to client’s employee in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with the local regulatory reporting requirements and guidelines
- Ensure timely submission of statutory remittance
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting
- Any Bachelor's Degree
- Fresh graduates are welcome, Individuals with Hong Kong payroll working experience would be added advantage
- Good spoken and written communication in English and Simplified Chinese (Cantonese is preferred)