- Manage full spectrum of payroll process & monthly claim, review payroll reconciliations.
- Responsible for providing leadership to team of HR professionals and ensuring all HR policies and program are implemented effectively in order to ensure compliance with legislation and corporate policies.
- Responsible for all aspect of human resource including man power planning, recruitment, workers’ salaries, compensation & benefits, performance management, training & education, employees’ welfare, environment, safety and health, discipline & grievance handling as well as employee relation and legal compliance.
- Perform induction and orientation program to new staffs.
- Conduct Domestic Inquiry, Counselling and coaching session with employees.
- Administering expatriates matter, especially on employment pass, taxation matter, accommodation.
- At least Diploma in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management or equivalent
- At least 4 years of working experiences in the related field is required for this position and preferable minimum 1 years experiences in Management position.
- Familiar with Malaysia Employment Act and Labour Law.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, reporting and organization skill, able to work independently under tight deadlines.