- Handle full set of accounts, prepare monthly financial and sales report,
- Support in HR and payroll administration in Malaysia including attendance, Leave, analysis and government statutory, e.g: EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB, etc.
- Handle and assist in company premise, employee insurance, all related payment staff claim and reimbursement through checking and compliance with handbook and employee welfare.
- Support in employee’s onboarding e.g. work desk, office tour, key, etc.
- Purchases and monitor the expenses on stationary, and all office equipment and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Support your colleagues and liaise with corporate travel on hotel and flight bookings.
- Manage the office and warehouse rental agreement and the bills related to the property.
- Administration functions like shipping matters for the company and customers
- Possess experience as Account cum Admin/HR Executive
- Computer literate and knowledge on Microsoft ( Office, Excel & Outlook ).
- Must have strong attention to detail and maintaining accuracy of document and information administration
- Good time management.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Independent and able to work with minimum guidance