- Oversee the HR department.
- Interview, recruit, placement & training.
- Able to motivate, develop and direct people in how they work.
- Experience in dealing with human resource managerial effort.
- Prepare employment contracts for employees as well as administer employee benefits, government claims and surveys.
- To conduct primary investigations and prepare investigation reports.
- To review cases reported to HR involving misconduct/employment issues.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in human resource, business studies or equivalent from recognised Institution of Higher Learning.
- At least 5 years of experience in related field.
- Oversee the local and foreign workers as well as the wellfare and well-being of employees.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Good communication skills.