- Developing and managing company's HR best practices, compensation & benefits, employee relations, learning & development and Recruitment.
- Developing and reviewing HRM Best Practices
- Creating awareness of existing and new Best Practices among all employees.
- Monitoring payroll team on group payroll process and expense claim verification to ensure accuracy and on time payments.
- Managing rewards and recognition activities including but not limited to process of annual performance appraisal, annual increment, performance bonus, commission scheme and team building.
- Updating and maintaining salary package and fringe benefits program. Attending to employees’ enquiries related to compensation & benefits.
- Playing the role of in-house HRM system Administrator to maintain and ensure up-to-date and accurate information is set and input in the HRM system. Working closely with software engineer for system development and deployment to improve work efficiency.
- Assessing training needs, developing and monitoring relevant training programs for employees.
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis, proposals and reports as and when required by superior.
- Guiding, managing and motivating subordinates to ensure smooth HRM operation in the Company and matching of Company and personal career goals.
- Communicating regularly with subordinates about latest development in company’s direction, best practices and instruction informed by management.
- Initiating, managing and following through the process of labour court case and employment related arbitration.
- To perform other assignment(s) as required by the Management or immediate Superior.
- Candidate must possess a Degree or Professional Certificate from accredited institutions of higher learning.
- At least 5 years solid managerial experience in above-mentioned HRM segments.
- Experience in providing advice and support to managers at all levels in strategic aspects of HRM and employee relations.
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment law and HRM best practices with relevant skills in its interpretation and application.
- Experience in developing Learning and Development best practices and implementing range of learning solutions including but not limited to workshops, facilitation, e-learning and coaching.
- A high standard of interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to show sensitivity and tact in dealing with confidential matters.
- Skilled in presentation, writing reports, best practices and guidance.
- Well presented, emotionally mature and strong team player with collaborative approach and positive attitude.
- Ability to gain creditability and respect across a highly demanding organisational environment.
- Good command of language in both written and spoken English, ability to communicate in Mandarin would be an added advantage