- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resource functions including employees in HR-related topics such as leaves, staff benefits, compensation, payroll, claims and relevant HR issues that may arise
- Support management’s decision making by analyzing benefits options and predicting future costs and administering compensation and benefits plan.
- Assist in development and implementation of HR policies.
- Ensure company HR policy always updated and compliance with statutory requirements and regulation.
- Always update of documents such as job description, employee handbook, SOP, performance appraisals and other HR-related documents
- Prepare ad-hoc reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Undertake tasks around performance management and organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes, maintain up-to-date relevant recruitment reports and information.
- Conduct orientation program for new employee onboarding, assist in reviewing of training and development needs by working with plant-based managers, such as technical and ISO certification Training needs.
- Enhance job satisfaction across whole company by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Candidate must possess at least Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent
- Min 5 years of experience in HR roles, preferably in factory manufacturing industry
- With good understanding of HR principles and Malaysia’s Labour Law
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details and willingness to develop and learn new skills
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, communication and interpersonal skills. Good command of English and Bahasa Melayu
- Possess high level of integrity and ethical in handling confidential matters
- Independent, responsible and strong ability to work cross function and under tight timelines