- Plan, develop and implement policy/strategy such as organizational development planning, employment, recruitment and selection, employees relation, employee benefits, training and development, performance management, improvement system, succession planning and employee welfare.
- Deliver comprehensive services to the business and managing day to day operation in HR to ensure efficient flow of process.
- Manage the compensations and benefit, recruitment, employees and industrial relations, human resources development, polices and employees engagement.
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly report for management review.
- Ensuring the employees' profile and record being update accordingly and timely.
- Implementing the potential employee's development program, manage overall HR services and time to time reviewing the policies and practices.
- Possess Degree in HRM
- At least 5 years in HR field
- Familiar with local HR laws and acts.