- Responsible for the full spectrum of human resources for the company.
- Implementing human resources strategies including by establishing accountabilities including talent acquisition and management, training and development, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
- Managing human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing staff job contributions.
- Identifying training needs and development measures for the employees.
- Collaborate with internal departments involved in providing the training needed to the employees.
- Managing grievances, disciplinary matters and providing proper counseling to related parties.
- Overseeing all payroll functions and submitting statutory and benefits remittances on time i.e. EPF, SOCSO and Income tax.
- To review salary and job grade structure and propose (where necessary) based on industry standard
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Updating and revising company policies and procedures.
- Communicating and enforcing organization values.
- To perform any other duties as deemed fit to be within the scope of your position and as determined by Management from time to time.
- Familiar with up-to-date Employment Act, IR, EPF and Socso.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resoure or any related field
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in handling full spectrum of HR
- Familiar with Employment Act, EPF, Socso etc
- Has experience in working with China based company or liasing with China counterpart companies