Employer Branding & Recruiting:
- Responsible for the recruiting process: starting with the job description, recruiting network (database, LinkedIn, head hunters etc), collection of CV, interviews and feedbacks.
- Preparing the job offer letter and employment agreement to the candidate and conducting on-boarding induction training.
Training & Development:
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of the training plans as per agreement with MD Asia and HR from HQ.
- Support the Management and work closely with HQ on implementation of career development for the employees in Asia (job rotation, career development / enhancement).
- Ensures the implementation of the performance & leadership assessment evaluation program (from the appraisal by the Managers, feed-back to employees, internal calibration etc) following the guidelines from HR direction.
- Work closely with CFO in Asia on the budget of the labor cost (new hiring, salary reviews, training, etc).
- Implementation of Compensation & benefit policies (job offer and salary reviews accordingly to the internal and external benchmarking).
- Drawing up the salary review, MBO scheme and performance bonus.
- Guarantee the application and the compliance with the local Labor Law & legislation for each country through the support of labour law consultant.
- Responsible for the definition and application of the HR procedures (ex. Attendance’s procedure, sales travel policy, car policy etc.).
- Supervises the payroll process and the local government contributions.
- Supervises the monthly employee attendances
- Supervises and responsible for the day leaves process: planning, utilization and monitoring
- Supervises the work permit application, process and timing.
- Handling employee’s medical insurance coverage.
- Generate quarterly headcount and cost report to HR
- Preparing recruiting report
- Forecasting & budgeting
- Analysis of HR costs and other dimensions
- Ensures the good label of internal communication to all employees accordingly to the group company policies and Marketing Manager Asia (welcoming letter to new staff, HR induction, yearly calendar and procedure communication etc)
- Responsible for definition and organization of the internal events following the agreement with MD Asia and Marketing Asia accordingly to the budget
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Professional Degree in HR Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin (read & write), Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Regional exposure is a plus.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work independently in a demanding, fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Good problem solving and stress management
- Available to travel when necessary
- Must be willing to work in Puchong, Selangor