- Assist in the execution of all HR policies, processes, and initiatives
- Payroll administration - collating and preparing HR input data, payroll data validation, payroll monthly reconciliation, preparing monthly payroll reports for BPO and Finance and processing all HR related claims accurately and timely.
- Visa matters - coordinate documentation for work permit renewal and processing.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained, updated, and accurate at all times.
- Ensures inter-department documentations are correctly prepared, processed, and distributed.
- Works with team members to provide a high level of HR operational service to all stakeholders. This maintenance, HR System, HR reports, HR documentation & HR policies and procedures. may include but not limited to: Onboarding/ Offboarding, internal movement, disciplinary, HR data
- Assist in monthly HR Audit, to ensure all HR information and documents are updated and accurate.
- Guide employees on matters related to policies and procedures for the HR Department
- Others - attend employee queries, conduct HR knowledge sessions, participate in HR-relevant projects, perform ad hoc activities and duties assigned.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or any equivalent qualifications
- Minimum experience 2 years in Human Resources, related working experience in Human Resources, preferably with experience in handling payroll.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proficiency in English verbal and written communications skills, with a service mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task with attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Able to work in a team and individually when need be
- Basic understanding of practices and principles of human resources management and familiar with Malaysian Labor Law and Employment Act
- Basic knowledge in Google suite / Microsoft (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Attention to details and ability to work well under pressure