- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Be actively involved in recruitment and hiring process.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Carry out compensation and benefits packages.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Other related assignments provided by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin and English.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge of Malaysia Employment & Labour Law.
- Full-Time position(s) available.