- Lead the implementation of the new people management system (Workday) system for the group of companies covering 9 countries and 6,000 users.
- Lead and oversee the delivery of Workday Implementation, working with an external Workday implementation partner and the existing payroll support services vendor.
- Manage risk and issues, escalating them for decision-making at appropriate levels of authority, while ensuring minimal impact to project deliver timeline and costs.
- Ensure transition between phases of projects are executed seamlessly from business and vendor perspective, with minimal re-work needed between phases
- Bachelor’s degree in any field; Masters is advantageous
- Minimum 15 years of working experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in project management
- 5+ years’ experience as the primary project manager in as the primary project manager in large scale implementations
- 2+ years’ experience in Workday projects
- Track record of success in delivering Workday implementation project for multinational organizations
- Experience with at least two HCM functional areas: Core HCM, Benefits, Talent & Performance Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Compensation, Recruitment, or Absence Management
- Workday certification is highly desirable (HCM Certification)