- Support the Business to create values via the role of HR in developing manpower capable for production and in provide services of managing, customizing guidelines, programs covering employment, placement, training, compensation/ benefits /health, and employee relations in line with the local laws/ regulations and the Corporate’s guidelines.
- Be responsible for HR vision executive to single individual HR member. Build up the yearly goals and its actions to achieve it.
- Provide HR consultancy to the Business related to high capable labor-force and its expected-outputs to reach the Plant’s vision/ goals.
- Overall responsible for hiring / training / C&B / ER / CSR / EICC activities. Ensure them in compliance with the local laws / regulations , the Corporate’s guidelines and high expected-outputs.
- Be a member of the Plant’s committees such as Integrity; SR. Participate in HR Audit: SR, ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Customer audits.
- Co-ordinate & report HR initiatives to Region/Corporate. Do updating policies, regulations to all employees. Be the host of AECM, Business Quarterly meeting, HR surveys, etc.
- Prepare and manage budget, CAPEX and operations expenses for HR section.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.