- Provide functional leadership to the management team to ensure that HSSE goals, objectives and initiatives are integrated into annual business plan.
- Develop and drive the implementation of related HSE management systems (ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and plant security programmes).
- Perform annual compliance audits of the HSE programmes and processes.
- Lead the work sessions on machine safety risk assessment, isolation of hazardous energy, ladders-steps-stairs, etc., and ensure all departments update their risks on HIRADC setting actions to mitigate/eliminate them.
- Coach on-the-job for machine safety risk assessment, job safety assessment, behaviour observation systems and industry safety basic elements.
- Minimum 10 years of health and safety management experience in marine construction, petrochemical or equivalent complex environment
- Strong leadership skill and able to command a huge team or reporting line
- Familiar with liaising with local authorities and adhere to safety laws and regulations