- Apply and supervise HRA staff on all necessary policies and procedures to provide effective communication between management and staff and to encourage harmonious industrial relations.
Employee Relations / Industrial Relations
- Plan and organize effective communication of all personnel policies and handbook to employees
- Carry out research to provide information to support negotiations on local pay and working conditions.
- Advise managers on all aspects of employee relations and on the interpretation of joint agreements
- Support managers at disciplinary or grievance hearings, or in the event of collective disputes or industrial action.
- Identify the company’s staffing needs and develop policies and procedures to ensure that the required numbers and types of staff are recruited within agreed budgets to meet requirements.
- Develop and implement personnel policies to support business goals and to ensure that the company complies with legal requirements and best practices.
- Develop, implement and monitor all required personnel procedures relating to staff terms and conditions of employment to ensure that the company follows best practice in the management of its staff and to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Recommend and implement reward policies and structures which ensure the effective recruitment and retention of high quality employees.
- Maintain comprehensive personnel records to ensure compliance with legal requirements with equal opportunity standards.
- Advice on staff issues to the Department Heads and other relevant bodies.
Personnel Training and Development
- Administration and monitoring all aspect related to internal and external training management.
- Conduct TNA on a yearly basis including follow-ups and progress reports.
- Organize training programs identified ensuring fair and accurate measurement of training effectiveness is completed.
- Coordinate and liaise with the relevant departmental heads in outlining development plans for their subordinates.
- Managing training budget.