Location: Tangjung Langsat
- Providing specialist information and guidance to employees and managers on HR policy and practice and employment law.
- Promoting equality and diversity in the recruitment process.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Managing pay-roll operations.
- Liaise with government bodies on all statutory requirements and monthly payment submission such as EPF/SOCSO/EIS/MTD and etc.
- Ensuring that the correct recruitment and selection procedures are adhered to.
- Conduct annual review of the employee handbook.
- Advising on staff promotions.
- Assisting with day-to-day HR related questions.
- Conducting interviews and reference checks on job applicants.
- Investigating disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Developing new HR policies.
- Manage, administrate and approve leave requests.